Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LifePort

The lifeport is supposed to be a really good thing. My friend, Cindy, said she loved hers, when she had breast cancer. I'm sorry, I just can't get too excited about it right now. I understand the purpose and the use but today it's a pain in the neck, pun intended. My right shoulder and neck are not happy. The tape on the bandage which came up almost to my ear, was very irritating. So Mike clipped some of it off for me. The tape, not my ear. I'm supposed to leave the bandage on for 48 hours. Tomorrow I return to the clinic for an EKG and some blood work. They will take the blood through the port. And that's good because I won't have to get a needle stick in my arm. The handy dandy lifeport will supply all their (medical folk) needs. My lifeport will be the "funnel" for chemicals that will destroy harmful cells in my body. I see the good, I dread the bad.

Will supply all their needs. Hmm, that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that? Oh yes, "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment